Company Name: Multicapas Industrial, S.L
Commercial Name: AIS
Registered Office: Travesía del Encinar, 3 Pol. Ind. Monte Boyal
45950 Casarrubios del Monte (Toledo)
Tel .: 91 817 18 84
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
You can use this website without having to reveal who you are or without the obligation to disclose personal data to us.
However, when you send us a request or inquiry through the contact form, available on the website, or through any other means made available to you, you may reveal information to us, such as your name, email and / or telephone number, information necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user.
The personal information that you provide us will be incorporated into our files.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The sending of personal data constitutes the express consent to their treatment for the following purposes:
Manage and respond to requests for information or any request made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available on the company's website.
Sending commercial communications by electronic means, such as e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, or social networks. Said commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as, where appropriate, collaborators or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to your personal data. In any case, the commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider's sector.
Carry out statistical studies.
Forward the newsletter on the website.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent that is requested and that you give with the request for information.
TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
We will not provide your personal information to third parties (it´s absolutate personal).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THEM?
We will keep your data as long as there is a mutual interest and you do not request its deletion or opposition to the treatment.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
You can exercise, as the owner of personal data, the following rights:
- Right to withdraw the consent given for the processing of your personal data at any time;
- Right of access to the information that we process about you;
- Right to rectify your data, in the event that they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right of deletion, when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- Right to object to the processing of your data for commercial purposes;
- Right to limit the treatment when, among other conditions, the rectification or opposition to the treatment is requested;
- Right to the portability of the data that you have provided us in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read;
- Right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
To do this, you must send a request, in writing, in which you must indicate the right you exercise, your name and surname, address for notification purposes, along with a copy of your ID or other valid document that proves your identity.